track lights rail
- L-SYSTEM rails
- High qualify aluminium case
- Copper wire inside the rails
- Three years warranty
- Made in Turkey
- Additional information
- Features of the track lights rail;
Today, track lights (rail lights) are an inseparable element in the design and implementation of lighting in commercial or public environments.
Due to the flexibility in installation, as well as the possibility of using them in ambient and accent lighting, track lights have attracted a lot of attention from users. It is obvious that the performance of this product is directly related to the rail.
- Aluminum rail selection items for track lights;
- Strength; Due to the fact that the weight of track lights varies from 500 to 1500 grams (depending on the wattage, product quality and heat sink) and it is possible to install an average of three lights on a one-meter rail; It should be noted that the rail does not lose its resistance over time. Therefore, the material from which the rail is made is very important. Also, the manufacturing method (pressing or extrusion or…) is not ineffective in the strength of the rail body.
- Conductivity; Copper wires (or other conductors) are installed in the inner body of the rails to deliver electricity to the base of the rail lamp and, as a result, light it. It should be noted that the conductive material used in the rail is also an important factor. Sometimes, due to the poor quality of the conductors, a lot of wasted power causes excessive heat generation, which, in addition to the possibility of affecting the light output of the lamps, may cause a fire. Therefore, if the rails are connected to each other, the total power consumption and the maximum allowed current of the conductor inside the rail should be considered.
- Type; Today, there are three types of 8.5 inch rail available in the lighting market:
- L-SYSTEM (single phase which is more common).
- H-SYSTEM (three-phase which is more common).
- J-SYSTEM (common single phase in the markets of some countries in the world).
- Information about Ecowat track light aluminum rail (L-SYSTEM);
This rail is single phase and is suitable for all the lights in the market and it is produced in two colors, white body and black body.
The body of this rail is made of aluminum which is produced by extrusion method.
- General advice for installing light rail;
The best place to put the rail is at a distance of 95 to 150 cm from the wall. Also, depending on the location of the table or the shelf, the best angle is around 60 degrees, by doing this we have prevented the creation of sharp shadows.
For example, if the rail is installed closer to the wall (less than 45 cm), the angle should be greater than 60 degrees, and if this angle is greater than 70 degrees, the shadows created on the work surface will be sharp and inappropriate, so during installation pay attention to this point.
Also, if the distance of the rail from the wall is more than 150 cm, there is a possibility that the visitor’s shadow will appear on the displayed items, which is also not desirable.
header rail, rail connector
0.5 m, 1 m, 1.5 m, 2 m, 3 m
pendant cable, rail connector, rigid pendant
-Installation to the ceiling through screws and roll plates or installation using cables
Ecowat 3 years products warranty